Hm, isn´t it a great way to start your year by applying for degree to become a Master in the field of e-Governance?!
The admission is open and we are waiting for your applications and motivation letters!
- Bachelor degree in IT, Law, Public Management, Economics or other related fields.
- Motivation Letter in English explaining the goal of coming to study e-Governance Technologies and Services Master´s Program. In your motivation letter we kindly ask you to explain why you are interested in this program. What are your experiences in e-Governance field? We also appreciate if you could present a short analysis on why this program would be suitable for you considering your personality, background, interests and skills. Where do you find yourself working after the graduation?
Motivation letter grading criteria:
- clearly defined perspectives and motivation for developing the information society and e-governance era;
- logical, analytical and comprehensive description of e-governance based on the country candidate chooses to take as an example;
- previous experiences in the e-governance field, practical work experience in public sector or with the technical solutions used in public sector;
- proposals for future master's thesis topic in the field of e-governance technologies and/or services;
- grammatically correct and fluent English.
NB! It is important to properly cite any sources (quotations, publications, ideas which are not your own etc.) used in your motivation letter, because to do otherwise would be plagiarism and result in disqualification
CV (Europassport Format, in English)
The division of points:
It is possible to receive up to 1 point for each topic. The maximum amount of points for the entire Letter of Motivation is 5, while the positive range is 3.5-5 points.
0 points will be given for the failure to send the Letter of Motivation and Curriculum Vitae.
- Skype interview
During the interview the following aspects will be evaluated:- communication and presentation skills;
- level of e-governance awareness;
- motivation to complete selected study program as well as to contribute to the field by applying the acquired knowledge in future career;
- analytical thinking and argumentation skills;
- ability to work on concrete projects both in a team and individually.
The length of an interview vary between 10-12 minutes and will be conducted by our program coordinators.
It is possible to receive a maximum of 5 points, while the positive range is 3.5-5 points.
The Letter of Motivation and Curriculum Vitae – Positive result 3.5-5 points.
Interview – Positive result 3.5-5 points.
Applicants, who receive at least 7 points during the entrance exams, will be considered as potential candidates for the study program.
Admission for International students
- January 1, 2018 - Application period begins for 2018-2020
- April 10, 2018- Application deadline for Non-EU candidates
- May 1, 2018 - Application deadline for candidates from EU, Turkey, Georgia, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan and visa free countries to enter Estonia (USA, Canada, Australia, Japan, Israel, Mexico, Macedonia, South-Korea)
- June 1, 2018 - Admission results will be announced
Additional questions about application documents email@example.com
Admission for Estonian students
Check the entrance exams and updates at Sisseastuja veeb
- Admission at TUT for Estonian candidates is from June 26 to July 5, 2018.
- Applications have to be submitted via SAIS.
- If you have graduated your previous studies before 2002 and you have only paper versions of your graduation documents, please bring them on Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 10 AM to 3 PM or Tuesday and Thursday to TUT main building (Ehitajate street 5), room U05-105.
- NOTICE: admission period ends at 3 PM on July 5, 2018.
Additional information at TUT website
See the list of scholarship options at our website.
NB! In addition to regular scholarships - E-governance Technologies and Services Master´s program in cooperation with Estonian Ministry of Foreign Affairs will provide 15 scholarships (400 €/month) for 2018-2020 study period. Candidates will be chosen based on the previous study results, CV and motivation letter provided only via Dreamapply.
More information about the Specialty Scholarships can be found from these links:
- Full tuition fee waiver
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs Scholarships
- Scholarships of Estonian Government
- Specialty scholarship
- Dora scholarship